Do you want to join an international, ambitious team and are you focussed on getting things done? We are looking for an AI-specialist, who can think along in both a creative and a strategic way concerning new concepts and the innovation of existing applications. You will be responsible for writing software that can summarize and structure all sorts of information on social media.
Our R&D team constantly evolves our products and works on building cool new ones. We offer you the chance to work in a fun, vivid and innovative environment. Do you have the Python skills we’re looking for? Can you design and implement system architectures and platforms? Do you have affinity with social media, high performance and language processing? Please let us know and come join us!
Requirements & qualifications
- You have the professional and intellectual ability at the level of academic professional education (Artificial Intelligence or Computer Science)
- You have knowledge of Statistics, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning and Linear Algebra
Crowdynews is an award-winning Dutch technology company founded in 2011. Our company is growing rapidly. Because of this growth you’ll get the chance to fully develop your talents. Crowdynews is a major international player in the publishing market. Want to know more about what we’re doing exactly? Please take a look at www.crowdynews.com.
What we offer
- A diverse job with lots of opportunities and room to explore a range of professional skills and interests
- Excellent benefits, including a contributory pension plan
- A young, international team (9 different nationalities)
- An open and informal work environment Are you the one? Please let us know, by sending your resume and a motivation letter to
- You will do text analysis to extract key concepts from text
- You will do trend analysis on social media
- You will do image analysis
- You will profiling to enrich social media items with location data
- You will disambiguate concepts / find synonymy